100th Anniversary Commemorative Rifle
Henry Big Boy Centerfire .44 cal Rifle
Click on each photo to view the craftsmanship of this rifle in greater detail. Each rifle will have a special serial number with the first being 100MSP001 and then consecutive up to the number sold. Requests for serial numbers can be made on the order form.
- All orders will be placed through CMP Distributors in Lansing.
- Payment will be made to CMP Distributors along with the completed order form.
- Once the rifles arrive, CMP is required to conduct a background check prior to transferring ownership to you. This requirement is waived if you are a current State of Michigan CPL holder.
- If you do not want to travel to Lansing to pick up the rifle, you can make arrangements with a local FFL dealer to have the rifle transferred to them from CMP. You will be responsible for any additional costs this incurs.
- Eligibility to order: Current department members and their immediate family members, retired members and immediate family members, as well as current Michigan law enforcement officers. Family members and non-MSP law enforcement officers need to include their affiliation on the order form.
- Note: This is a one-time production of this rifle. No extras will be produced.
- You can make up to three requests for a specific serial number but it is not guaranteed. Serial numbers start at: 100MSP001 and then will be consecutive up to the number sold. If one of the numbers you requested is not available, you will be given the lowest number available based on ordering date.
- The last day to place your order will be September 30, 2015 by 5:00 p.m. All orders and payment must be submitted to CMP by this date and time; no exceptions.
Questions: Please email Sgt. Rob Mossing at email@example.com.